Thursday 4 September 2014

#AmWriting

It's been a while since I updated the blog, so I thought I'd do a brief round-up on where things are with my writing.

My third novel, CUT OUT, is published by Hodder & Stoughton on the 9th of October (hardback and eBook – paperback to follow next year). This will be the third Detective Inspector Harland novel, following EYE CONTACT and KNIFE EDGE. For more information, click here.

I've also written another Harland story entitled BROKEN FALL. This is a novella (about a quarter of the length of a full novel) and will be published by Hodder (eBook only) on the 15th of January 2015. It's my first proper "whodunit" and it's priced at just 99p – click here for more info.

Currently, I'm busy working on an untitled psychological thriller set in North London. This will be a standalone story, with a cast of new characters, but I'm confident that DI Harland will return soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment